Emerald Park to develop a variety of quality projects. To redefine real estate development. Our most important future plans to get a characteristic land places. Help you choose a home that will meet your needs and that will provide you the best value for your money. We predicted that Egypt's time will truly come to the real estate investment, therefore early we began to be on-track , to achieve the development and prosperity. During the great competition of the Egyptian's market, we focused to get a strategic lands in a strategic places which meet the new urban hubs that can be keeping our customer's honest and satisfaction. Emerald Park is located at the heart of New Cairo city, Close to 90th street and 3 minutes walk away from the new campus of The AUC, prestigious shopping centers, some of the excellent schools and fine universities in town. Emerald Park spreads over 101 thousand square meters with an emphasis on privacy and beauty amidst the lush green parks and beautiful artificial lake surrounded by separate and twin villas. A gracefully rising island in the middle of the Park's lake amidst rocks and siren waterfalls with few exclusive separate and twin villas overlooking the magnificent view of Emerald Park community. The built up area doesn't exceeds 15% of the total area , The other 85% was left for green areas, Lake, Waterfalls, Roads, Bridges, Social club, Children's playground, Parking areas and various top class services. Emerald Park, spreads over 101 thousand square meters with an emphasis on privacy and beauty amidst the lush green parks and beautiful artificial lake surrounded by separate and twin villas.

Properties for sale in Emerald Park - 18 properties for sale

EBP 47829
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Plot Area
420 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
EBP 47830
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Plot Area
420 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
EBP 47732
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
5
Plot Area
630 sqm
Building Area
480 sqm
EBP 44428
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
5
Plot Area
394 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
EBP 43217
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
5
Plot Area
394 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
EBP 42673
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
5
Plot Area
394 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
EBP 42088
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
5
Plot Area
394 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
EBP 41439
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
5
Plot Area
394 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
EBP 40706
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
5
Plot Area
394 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
EBP 39340
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
5
Plot Area
394 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
EBP 19467
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
400 sqm
Building Area
460 sqm
EBP 39029
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
6
Plot Area
394 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
EBP 8160

+2 01200024466


EGP 6,500,000
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
400 sqm
Building Area
460 sqm
EBP 2493
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
470 sqm
Building Area
370 sqm
MA 18858
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
421 sqm
Building Area
482 sqm
MA 18759

+2 01000132284


EGP 6,000,000
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
370 sqm
Building Area
470 sqm
MA 17910

+2 01000132284


EGP 6,150,000
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
421 sqm
Building Area
482 sqm
MA 14145

+2 01000132291


EGP 5,900,000
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Plot Area
480 sqm
Building Area
427 sqm